LICKTEIG HOMES MISSION STATEMENT
Lickteig Homes is a trusted and exceptional service provider for the residential real estate needs of home buyers and home sellers in the local market. Thorough, timely interpretation of market data allows for sound decision making as clients work through the emotional and financial challenges in the home sale or home purchase process. We listen carefully to the needs of our clients and provide meaningful solutions and trusted resources. Lickteig Homes strives to stay on top of the ever-changing real estate market while having fun doing it.
- Interesting Articles & Statistical Information
- Cost vs. Value Report
- Current Market Statistics
Tom Lickteig has held his license with Coldwell Banker Burnet from day one of his entrance into the real estate market of Minneapolis/St. Paul and its surrounding suburbs. The partnership with Coldwell Banker Burnet has remained intact because of both parties aggressive pursuit to maintain the highest levels of training and service in the industry. Tom has been a member of the MAAR, MAR, NAR groups since 1991.
Over the past several years Tom has specialized in the residential arena of Minneapolis, St. Paul, Edina, Bloomington, Eden Prairie and the southwest suburbs. The ability to network, engage and interpret the market is important criteria that separate Tom from the broader market. His goal is to assist clientele in making a decision full of emotion also make sense from a strategic and financial position. The partnership with Tom allows the client to move forward into the future from a position of strength.
- Graduate of Realtors Institute (GRI)
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Accredited Relocation Specialist (ARS)
- Member, National Association of Realtors
- Member, Minnesota Association of Realtors
- Member, Minneapolis Association of Realtors
- Member, Minneapolis Association of Realtors Professional Standards Committee
- Recipient Minnesota Super Real Estate Agent 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011
- B.A. Degree, Communications and Business, U of M – Duluth
- Owner, Lynnhurst Group, LLC
- Partner, Lickteig and Helm Properties, LLC
- Board Member, Carondelet Catholic School
Tracy LaMuth has been in the real estate industry for over 20 years. Her experiences include new construction home sales and interior selections, exisiting home sales, relocation, training, office management and marketing. In 2005, Tracy partnered with Tom and is managing the marketing and administrative areas for Lickteig Homes.
Tracy is a lifelong resident of Minneapolis. She enjoys cooking, running the lakes and spending time with Tom and their three active children.
Jeanne Lickteig has been a Realtor with Coldwell Banker Burnet since 1996, selling homes in the southwest metropolitan area, but specializing in West Bloomington where she has resided for 30+ years.
Quick to recognize the unique transition facing empty nesters, she was one of the first Realtors to become a Certified Specialist for the 55+ Market. She smoothes the transition from Single Family to Association Living and guides clients through the necessary documentation. She is also familiar with Senior Rentals, Nursing Homes, Assisted Living, and Continuing Care Communities.
Jeanne’s commitment: Past clients have testified to my work ethic, effectiveness, and professionalism. I am committed to giving the same level of service to my present and future clients.
- Graduate of the Real Estate Institute
- Member: National Association of Realtors
- Member: Minnesota Association of Realtors
- Member: Minneapolis Area Association of Realtors
- Bachelor of Science, University of Nebraska, Lincoln
- Master Gardener, University of Minnesota Extension
- Master of Arts, Hamline University, St. Paul
Jeanne and her husband enjoy their family. Jeanne also enjoys gardening, reading, walking, cooking, and her Bridge and book discussion groups.